Local Search Strategy is an essential cornerstone of an online marketing strategy for businesses with physical stores that rely on foot traffic. 24 percent of all searches have local intent, and in order for these searchers to find your local business, steps must be taken to optimize your company’s online presence.
Google My Business signals account for 14.7% of local ranking factors, which is a significant amount. So taking time to ensure the following within your Local Search Strategy is advisable:
- Individual description for each location
- Correct categories in place within the My Business tool
- Photos of locations and business logo
- Local phone numbers need to be added
- Address needs to be checked against website address to remain consistent – this is paramount
- Correct opening times
- Reviews within Google+ page pushed for all clients
If you are ready with your Local Search Strategy, get a free quote from here.