Sarvi Solutions is looking for a Full Time WordPress Developer who will be responsible for leading the development team and maintenance of existing clients utilizing WordPress. Key goals include developing product improvements while maintaining consistent site up-time and fast page-load times.
We are looking for a dependable WordPress Developer who is also versed in front-end coding and with MySQL. The Developer will be responsible for actively managing and evolving our development process: training & building data with account representatives, prospecting, co-selling and building business cases.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working as part of a small team, the developer will be responsible for:
- Coding for new features and also improving our existing themes, plugins, and third party integrations.
- Keep communication with clients, staying in contact with selected individuals regularly.
- Analyze existing usage of our technology within your client accounts to increase / improve the use of our services.
- Meeting / exceeding internal and external deadlines and milestones
- Working with web services / APIs across our network of websites.
- Developing new features (plugins and themes)
- Ongoing system maintenance and optimization
- Testing new website code prior to deployment
- Gathering requirements, estimating projects, and performing approved tasks
- Communicating with our user base on technical support issues and bugs
- Project management and team / project management (with sufficient experience)
This person also needs to be a great communicator who can explain technical issues to non-technical people, who writes clean, maintainable, secure, performant code and can come up with smart feature ideas.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of current and compliant web development
- Flexibility regarding changing priorities and the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong grammar and excellent communications skills.
- At least 3 years of experience managing multiple client projects.
- High motivation to complete projects while working remotely
- Significant WordPress experience, including multisite
- Experience with the WordPress API is a must.
- Theme and Plugin Development
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Self motivated, self starter, with the passion and ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group.
- Willingness to learn and change constantly in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent messaging, positioning, and presentation of information for customer impact and influence.
- A strong background and skillset working with web services / APIs
- Facebook API and development
- Git and Github
- Strong HTML, CSS
- Experience managing other developers